If you would like to attend the next course please book securely below.
All courses can be claimed against study budget.
Get your ticket now to kickstart your core surgery interview preparation and let us do the work so you don’t have to.
Safe and Secure Registration Online via Stripe 2048-bit SSL Encryption
- Core Surgery Interview Courses 15/12/18 & 13/1/19
- Lectures, Cases, Notes and Personalised Feeback To Give You Everything You Need To Get Your CST Job
- Click For More Information
- The course was fantastic and I found it very useful indeed. I ended up being ranked 3rd in Northern Ireland and getting my first choice job.Robbie, Northern Ireland, UK
- I went on a few CST courses and this was without a doubt the most useful and best value for money. I’ll definitley recommend it to next year’s applicantsSophie, Severn Deanery, UK
- The personalised feedback I received on both my CV and interview technique was invaluable. I felt really well-prepared on the day of the interview and got the job I wanted in LondonSimon, Wessex Deanery, UK
- I can’t recommend your course enough. Thank you for answering all my questions and for helping me get full marks in the clinical station and my first choice jobJack, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- Your course is definitely the best available and one of the best uses of my study budget as I got my first choice job in LondonAndrew, North Central Thames Deanery, UK
- You guys are awesome! I went on the course and used the question bank and ranked 1st for core surgery! Thank you again.Katy, Severn Deanery, UK
Cancellations more than one month before the date of the conference will incur a 10% deduction of total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than one month, but more than 14 days from the conference will incur a 50% deduction of the total cost of registration.
Cancellations less than 2 weeks from the date of the conference will unfortunately be unable to be refunded as by then final numbers will have been confirmed with the conference venue and catering.
Lectures and stations may be altered in timing, content or format on the day to ensure maximum interactivity, participation and timing.